Thursday, May 7, 2015

heart and home--Mother's Day & Leaky Shed Studio



I've been contemplating a home/family themed mini album--wouldn't that be a fine thing for Mother's Day?  Leaky Shed Studio has a delightful assortment of chipboard perfect for a home/family themed project;  here are some I've been considering incorporating:
Love this rocking chair.  You'll find it in the New Born section in the Leaky Shed Store, along with an adorable Baby Carriage,,Baby Crib, and Rocking Horse. However, when I think of a rocking chair, I also think of sitting out on a front porch visiting, or quilting--so many possibilities!

The same with this super cute Vintage Bike:
Bicycles always make me think of home, and children, but maybe that's just me--there are plenty of other possibilities . . .


(Even more cute, with a little color!)
When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the 
human race. 
~H.G. Wells
A wonderful Thursday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment